Does health and safety training always have to take place in the traditional way?
Of course NOT. An online health and safety course/training is nothing unlawful, as you will find out below.
PERIODIC TRAINING IN OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ONLINE – LEGAL BASIS
In accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labour of 27 July 2004 on training in the field of occupational safety and health:
- persons who are employers and other persons who manage employees,
- engineering and technical employees,
- employees of the occupational health and safety service and other persons who perform the tasks of this service, employees on administrative and office positions,
- as well as employees in other positions, whose nature of work involves exposure to factors that are harmful to health, arduous or hazardous, or responsibility in terms of occupational safety and health.
HSE ONLINE FOR EMPLOYEES AND EMPLOYERS – PREPARED IN THE FORM OF GUIDED SELF-STUDY
Participants of self-directed occupational safety and health training via the Internet should be provided with materials that enable them to learn the topics covered in the occupational safety and health training (e.g. scripts, legal regulations, checklists).
Self-directed learning can be carried out via the Internet – online HSE training has recently become increasingly popular (mainly due to the current situation).
OUR ONLINE HSE PERIODIC TRAINING FOR EVERYONE
EHS Consulting’s online periodic training courses in occupational health and safety offer a wide range of opportunities for a wide audience. Our online HSE courses are organised for:
- employers, managers,
- engineering and technical positions,
- administrative and office positions.
- employees of occupational health and safety services,
- IT employees,
- pharmacy workers,
- veterinary surgeons,
- doctors and medical staff
- hairdressers and barbers,
- salespersons, cashiers, sales representatives,
- beauticians and cosmeticians,
- fitness instructors and trainers.
You can find a detailed plan of occupational health and safety training in our occupational health and safety price list
Ask for a dedicated offer for your company! In case of a larger number of participants of the e-learning HSE training, we will prepare a special offer.
ONLINE INITIAL SAFETY AND HEALTH TRAINING FOR EMPLOYERS
health to the extent necessary to perform their duties. This training should be repeated periodically.
Basic HSE information for employers includes:
- legal regulations on OSH in the field of labour law,
- identification, analysis and assessment of risks that are harmful to health, arduous and dangerous and the assessment of risks associated with these risks,
- principles of proceeding in case of an accident at work and in emergency situations (e.g. fire, breakdown), including principles of first aid in case of an accident,
- first aid in case of an accident, first medical assistance,
- problems of fire protection and environmental protection.
Access to knowledge also in the form of e-learning!
No matter where you are – Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw… at any time and any place you can join the training on the platform. Initial safety training via the Internet is, above all, convenient.
INITIAL SAFETY TRAINING ONLINE
The initial HSE training in the scope of general instruction is carried out before admitting to work, for newly employed workers, students doing their student internship with the employer, and students doing their practical vocational training.
ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING – IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ACT
In the event of an outbreak of disease, the initial training in occupational safety and health may also be conducted online. This follows from Art. 12e of the Act of March 2, 2020 on special solutions related to the prevention, counteraction and combating of COVID19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them:
“During a state of epidemic emergency or a state of epidemic, it is allowed to conduct initial training in the field of occupational safety and health and service in its entirety by means of electronic communication, with the exception of position instruction of:
1) an employee employed in a worker’s position;
2) an employee employed in a position where exposure to hazardous agents occurs;
3) an employee transferred to the position referred to in points 1 and 2;
4) a student undergoing practical vocational training and a student undergoing student training.”
Online health and safety initial training is provided through a live meeting and event platform. The only requirement is that the trainee has access to a computer and the internet.
After receiving information about the initial training in occupational safety and health, we send a link to the meeting to the indicated e-mail address.
During the training issues are presented in accordance with the framework programme of general instruction (ANNEX No. 1 of the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labour of 27 July 2004 on training in the field of occupational safety and health).
I answer questions of the participants of the HSE training online.
HOW TO ORDER SAFETY TRAINING ONLINE?
1. Complete and send the form or e-mail with your order.
To sign up for EHS Consulting’s in-person or online health and safety training courses, you must first submit your request. Provide the name of the job and the number of participants, the participants’ data needed for the certificate (name, date and place of birth), invoice data. After receiving the data I will send you a pro forma invoice.
2. Make the payment.
After making the payment, I will send access to the training platform by e-mail (login and password for each user).
3. Take part in the training.
You get access to stationary or online HSE training. The online HSE training consists of several topics and a short one-choice test. In the course you will find training materials on health and safety at work, including first aid and fire safety. The credit for the training consists of reading the material and solving a test. During the periodic occupational health and safety training we provide consultations with the occupational health and safety training lecturer and professional consultancy. On the basis of a learning result report I issue a training completion certificate. I send the certificate together with an invoice to you by post (it is also possible to send a scan of the certificate by e-mail). These certificates have the same legal force as documents confirming participation in traditional training.
ONLINE TRAINING FOR ADMINISTRATIVE AND OFFICE WORKERS – SAMPLE SYLLABUS FOR ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING
What does the EHS Consulting online safety training plan look like?
Online for administrative and office workers – sample syllabus for online HSE training
- Sources of labour law (focus on HSE legislation)
- Employment contract
- Employer’s obligations
- Obligations of the employee
- Employee’s liability
- Employer’s liability
- Protection of women and young people at work
- Preventive health care for employees
- Accident at work
- Types of accidents at work
- Post-accident procedure
- Accident on the way to work
- Occupational diseases
- Procedure for recognition of occupational diseases
Online periodic training in occupational safety and health: Proceedings on the assessment of risks of factors occurring in work processes and on methods of protection against risks to the health and life of employees
- Harmful factors
- Measurement of factors
- Lifting standards
- Occupational risk assessment
- How often should I carry out a risk assessment?
OHS training online and in station: Problems related to the organisation of administrative and office workplaces, taking into account ergonomic principles, including workplaces equipped with screen monitors and other office equipment
- Organisation of workstations
- Responsibilities of the person in charge
- Computer workstations
- Visual exposure
Periodic training in occupational health and safety online and in person: Behaviour in case of accidents and emergencies
- Principles of behaviour in the event of fire or other danger
- Types of fire-fighting equipment
- Principles of alerting the fire brigade
- Classes of fire
- First aid principles and procedures
E-LEARNING OSH TRAINING AS A COURSE – DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Still not sure about EHS Consulting’s e-learning HSE training courses? Or maybe you have other doubts about HSE courses via the Internet? Write or call us. We will surely find a common language and answer any question – feel free to contact us.
Reviews of our clients can be found on the home page: https://ehsconsulting.pl/ and contact information is available at: https://ehsconsulting.pl/kontakt/