According to the Labour Code Act, the employer is obliged to provide the means necessary to provide first aid in case of emergency, as well as to fight fires and evacuate employees.
The purpose of the audit is to verify whether the fire protection requirements for a given facility are met. As part of the fire safety assessment, the following are checked:
- fire protection organisation.
- evacuation conditions
- equipment in handy fire-fighting equipment
- the technical condition of the electrical, lightning and gas installations
- storage of materials, including materials hazardous to fire,
- fire roads and access to buildings,
- work which is dangerous in terms of fire.