We carry out measurements of emissions of substances arising in a wide range of industrial, energetic and municipal processes, as well as mechanical and biological processing of solid or semi-liquid waste, physical-chemical processing of calorific waste and regeneration of used solvents into air.
We start the service from an initial conversation and determination of the actual measurement needs and the purpose of the study, through consultation and advice on analyses, tests and measurements. The next stage is to carry out the commissioned tests and measurements, and then to analyse the results and agree on the form, content and discussion of the results with the customer.
Our specialists will be happy to assist you in the analysis of applicable legal regulations in the scope of the services provided by our laboratories.
IN THE CASE OF EMISSIONS, WE DISTINGUISH AMONG OTHERS:
- determination of metal concentrations in emission dust,
- measurements of biogas from landfills, sewage treatment plants and sewage wells,
- testing of noise emissions to the environment.
- dust pollution emission measurements by reference method (total dust, suspended dust),
- measurements of gaseous emissions by reference method
- measurements of the effectiveness of treatment devices,
- measurements of dust precipitation,
- determination of meteorological air parameters: temperature, humidity, pressure, wind speed and direction,
- determination of concentrations of: metals, tarry substances, organic substances, inorganic substances in dust,
- 24h average and instantaneous measurements of dust and gas pollutants in ambient air,
- measurements of concentrations of particulate matter.