Our offer is particularly dedicated to:
- Industrial sector
- Design offices
- Development companies
- Companies planning new investments
- Entrepreneurs changing their business profile
- Utility companies
- Persons wishing to put waste or water and sewage management in order on their industrial property.
WE HELP TO IDENTIFY EXISTING HAZARDS AND THEN MINIMISE THEM AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
We provide assistance with respect to the requirements of:
- Environmental Protection Act,
- Water Act,
- The Waste Act,
- The Batteries and Accumulators Act,
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Management Act,
- The Act on waste electrical and electronic equipment, as well as executive acts to these acts.
WITHIN THE SCOPE OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION CONSULTING, WE OFFER
- preparing reports on the environmental impact of a project (based on the provisions of the Act on Disclosure of Information on the Environment and its Protection, Public Participation in Environmental Protection and Environmental Impact Assessment);
- preparing project information sheets – KIP (in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Disclosure of Information on the Environment and its Protection, Public Participation in Environmental Protection and Environmental Impact Assessments)
- calculating fees for economic use of the environment and preparing annual reports in this regard (based on the provisions of the Environmental Protection Law);
- preparing reports to the National Balancing and Emissions Management Centre KOBIZE (based on the provisions of the Act on the management system of emissions of greenhouse gases and other substances);
- environmental consultancy, assistance in obtaining legal opinions in unclear or contentious situations, etc.